Play Futmesa at home, at the beach, in the countryside or at a park with the House and / or Pro tables by Futmesa Brasil. Our official tables, homologated by the Brazilian Futmesa League, are already used by great soccer players and national and international sports clubs. The tables are resistant to the weather and safe to use with friends, family and athletes. The perfect sports equipment for leisure, competition and warm-ups / functional training.
Simplified rules of the game
- A match can be one-on-one or in doubles;
- Matches in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets of 18 points;
- Players serve only with their feet or head;
- If you miss the first serve, you can make a 2nd attempt;
- The ball, during the serve, must hit the designated area on the table;
- Aftertheserve, the ball can hit anywhere on the opposite side of the net to be valid;
- Only the ball can cross the net, theplayers cannot;
- At most 3 touches on the ball;
- Players are allowed to climb on the table;
- Players can’t touch the ball or the table with their hands.